Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Time has a way of healing thing!

There's been a long lag between postings.... In October of last year Suzanne and I took a break from our relationship. Truthfully it was a all out falling out.  No one has any idea the amount of stress that builds when someone you care about gets cancer. There were those days I just found myself staring out at the Mountains, if you'd ask me what I was thinking chances are I wouldn't have answered or maybe you'd have gotten that blank stare.  My world had been turned upside down.  Truthfully I couldn't believe this was happening. You can't help but think about how your life will be without them, will you still be able to breath, will there be joy left......truthfully I didn't know and even to this day I couldn't tell you for sure. But what I've learned is.....

Life is about MOMENTS!!!  Not about the future but about right now, right here.  Suzanne and I have been working really hard at putting our relationship back together. To get back joy and laughter.  Most days we are very good at it. Other days......well I just keep trying......lets just say you learn a lot about yourself in these moments.  You learn that the  things you thought were important aren't, that life is so short , that there is true love and that relationships can be repaired with a lot of honesty, love and hard work.

To all my friends that have endured this breakup and repair, I love you and appreciate more than I can ever express your friendships, love, laughter and many a bended ear.  You are truly in my heart always.
Thank you.
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment